Advantage Mailing, LLC is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy and how they may pertain to you as a user of both our website and our services, what data we collect, and our intent for collecting that data. If any terms seem confusing, please review the section titled “Definitions.” In general, information is collected through our sites or on behalf of customers on their respective websites for the sake of improving marketing services.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to www.advantageinc.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Advantage Mailing, LLC and Advantage Mailing, LLC shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
Our site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
If at any point you do not agree with any points of this policy, it is recommended that you cease using the platform and exercise any of the rights you feel necessary to outlined in the section titled “Controlling Your Data”.
“We” or “Our” or “Us” means Advantage Mailing, LLC.
“Our site” means www.advantageinc.com or any other website we own or manage. “Visitor” or “Consumer” means a user that has visited our or any of our customer’s sites.
“Advantage Mailing Services” means our collection of marketing automation services including: patented form abandonment solutions, visitor and form tracking and analytics, email remarketing, proprietary software, manual services, and other marketing services we offer.
“Advantage Mailing Platform” means our websites, social media pages, emails, and any other of our content related to Advantage Mailing services including but not limited to trade shows, presentations, and promotional media. Our platform uses our service to provide better service for our visitors.
“Customer” means a business or individual that is a paying, trial, or free tier customer of Advantage Mailing services for the purpose of using any of our services.
“User”, “You” or “Your” means a customer, visitor, or any user of the Advantage Mailing platform, or any of Advantage Mailing’s services.
“Partner” means a business or third party that has been determined by us to be reputable, respects the privacy guidelines set forth by the “CCPA” (California Privacy Act), and is an entity we have partnered with to provide marketing services or other business value for which users may share a legitimate interest.
4. Information We Collect And How We Collect It
Through our platform and services we collect, track, and/or process the following:
“Personal information” or “Personal data” is information that may directly or indirectly identify you. This includes but is not limited to your: email, name, company name, phone number, and address. The specific information collected will vary depending on customer forms and configurations. This is collected by filling out and/or submitting a form that uses our services on one of our or our customer’s sites.
“Navigational information” or information derived from your web browser/client that may identify you directly or indirectly. This includes your: http(s) headers, IP address, referral sources, browser agent data (information about which browser is being used), time on page, cookies, web beacons, and other data that is made available through the browser’s API. This is collected from users by getting data made available to us through your browser that may identify their device, provide additional information from vendors, and include other metadata.
“Form Information” or information that a visitor enters into one of our or our customers’ forms which includes but is not limited to your demographic information and information related to business interest such as impressions, experiences, and/or expectations. As with personal information, the breadth of this will vary depending on customer forms and configurations. This type of information is collected when a user begins filling out a form that has been configured through our services.
“Third party information” We may collect additional information about you through our partners and other third-party services. This may include both personal and navigational information.
“Aggregated information” means a collection of any of the above information that has been anonymized and aggregated so that no individual can be identified.
“Payment information“, such as credit card numbers and billing information, is processed through third party PCI-compliant service providers and not stored in our databases. This data is temporarily collected and passed to our payment partner when a customer pays for Advantage Mailing services.
5. Use of Information Collected
The information listed in the section titled “Information We Collect And How We Collect It” will be used to:
- Notify you of information and/or offers of products/services in which you have expressed an interest in
- For us and our customers to better understand our audiences
- Improve both our own and our customers’ marketing efforts
- Improve our and our customers’ forms
- Communicate with you about information related to the Advantage Mailing platform or services
- Enable and fulfill certain Advantage Mailing services and features
- Render services through our partners
- Improve Advantage Mailing’s services such as our proprietary tracking technology
- To fulfill purchases of Advantage Mailing services
- Improve the accuracy of customer relation data
- Debug and manage our platform and
- Joint services involving our partners and customers
- Enforce our terms and policies
- Comply with regulations and legal requirements
On our site,
We use your personal, demographic, and profile information to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, emails, or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Text messages: By accepting the terms and conditions of this site and providing your cell phone number, you are expressly consenting to receive SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone from us and other organizations. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard charges and rates apply to these messages. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying “STOP”, “END”, or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request.
6. Information Retention
Personal, form, and navigational information are stored for only as long as there is a legitimate business need (such as continuing to send promotions to a subscriber). After this period, user data will be deleted or anonymized and archived. Aggregated, non-personal data will be stored on an ongoing basis.
Sensitive information which needs to be preserved beyond business needs, will be anonymized, if possible, and stored securely in an isolated environment. Users may make requests regarding their data outlined in the section Controlling your Personal Data below.
7. Disclosure of Data to Customers and Partners
Any third party, partner, or customer we share, rent, sell, or otherwise make data available to will be pre- screened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which you might share a legitimate interest. Information will be transferred as an anonymous dataset or collated into metrics when it suffices.
Collected information is disclosed to third parties and/or partners for the following reasons:
- As required by law whether that be to protect our rights or simply to comply with legal directives
- For marketing products and services which we determine you might find of interest
- For partners’/clients’ business intelligence or to better understand their user base for the intent of improving user experience and marketing
- To render services such as payment processing
You may elect to have your data removed and filtered out from disclosure. Additional details can be found in the section titled “Controlling your Personal Data” below.
8. Controlling Your Personal Data
Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of or to edit, amend, or delete collected personal information
- Request your data be anonymized and/or stored in isolation from our services
- Object to the processing of your personal information and/or disclosure to third-parties
- Opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties
- Withdraw consent to process your personal information
- File a complaint with a data protection authority regarding handling of your personal information
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our email: email@example.com. Please email us from the email which you’d like to exercise your personal information rights on. We may verify your request by contacting you at the email, phone number, or address you choose to verify your identify with.
If you believe a business has violated the CCPA, you may file a consumer complaint with the Office of the Attorney General @ https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company
We may be required to retain certain information to complete transactions, detect wrongdoing, exercise legal rights, keep mandatory records, exercise free speech, enable internal uses that are aligned with user expectations or are based on the user’s relationship with us, and to comply with legal obligations.
9. E.U. – U.S. Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework
Advantage Mailing, LLC intends to comply with the EU-U.S. Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union .
(TADPF) Next steps: The agreement in principle will now be translated into legal documents.
The U.S. commitments will be included in an Executive Order that will form the basis of a draft adequacy decision by the Commission to put in place the new Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework
To learn more about the Trans-Atlantic Data privacy Framework program please visit https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/FS_22_2100
We are also subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in matters regarding the transfer of personal data. As such, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests or to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
10. For California Residents (California Consumer Privacy Act CCPA)
As outlined in the section Information We Collect, we collect personal information that “identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.”
Here is how the data we collect lines up with the 11 enumerated categories of consumer information that the CCPA has defined:
- Identifiers – Based on the customer relationship and form data configured by our customers as well as through our own website, we collect names, IP addresses and emails.
- Select Information in California Customer Records – We may acquire information including name, phone number, and business information either directly through our service or through a partner or third- party.
- Legally Protected Characteristics – We do not collect this type of information.
- Commercial Information – We do not collect this type of information.
- Biometric Information – We do not collect this type of information.
- Internet or Network Activity – We track user interactions with forms directly through our service both for our website and on behalf of our customers.
- Geolocation Data – We collect rough geolocation data through consumer IP addresses to help ourselves and our customers better understand our users.
- Sensory Data – We do not collect this type of information.
- Employment Information – We do not collect this type of information.
- Education Information – We do not collect this type of information.
- Inferences – We do not collect this type of information.
As detailed in the section titled “Controlling Your Personal Data” you have the following rights:
- Right to know – You may request the categories of information listed directly above pertaining to you that we collected in the preceding 12 months and was sold or disclosed for business
- Right to be forgotten – You may request that any personal information about you on any of our sites be You may also request your personal information be deleted from our databases. Certain information may be preserved for evidence in litigation and other cases outlined in the section titled “Controlling Your Personal Data”.
- Right to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties – You may opt out of having your personal information sold to third
Again, these rights can be exercised by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We may also be reached at (714) 538-3881. Responses will be delivered by email or electronically within 45 days of your request.
As per the restrictions outlined by the CCPA, consumers have the right to exercise these specific rights twice in any12-month period.
11. Opt-Out of Advantage Mailing Communications
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us as well as remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com.
12. We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Advantage Mailing, LLC. No part of Advantage Mailing, LLC’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
13. Our Right to Contact You
14 . Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through mail addressed to:
Advantage Mailing, LLC 1600 N Kraemer Blvd Anaheim, CA 92806
15. Anti Spam Policy. CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
Advantage Mailing, LLC is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘CAN-SPAM Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Advantage Mailing, LLC in the following circumstances:
- Response to your inquiries regarding transactional
- Thanking you for your valued
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our
To ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, Advantage Mailing, LLC has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Advantage Mailing, LLC will clearly identify Advantage Mailing, LLC as the sender
FROM / SENDER: Advantage Mailing, LLC
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the
- Any email from Advantage Mailing, LLC will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Advantage Mailing, LLC; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current
- Advertising emails from Advantage Mailing, LLC will include information that the email is an advertisement, either in the body or footer of the
- All emails sent to you directly by Advantage Mailing, LLC include valid postal address information in the
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the CAN-SPAM
- Emails sent to you directly by Advantage Mailing, LLC will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other
16. Information for ISPs
Email Address: email@example.com
Advantage Mailing, LLC understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies.
Advantage Mailing, LLC and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Advantage Mailing, LLC email messages sent includes information about the origin of the emails and includes instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Advantage Mailing, LLC will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things:
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations.
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to
- That Advantage Mailing, LLC has the right to send marketing offers to the
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Advantage Mailing, LLC. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Updated EU TADPF